- APSLPRB AP Police SCT/Warder/Fireman Recruitment 2018
- Andhra Pradesh State Police Recruitment Board
- APSLPRB AP Police SCT/Warder/Fireman Admit Card 2018
- APSLPRB AP Police SCT/Warder/Fireman Result Date 2018
- APSLPRB AP Police SCT/Warder/Fireman Answer Key 2018
- APSLPRB AP Police SCT/Warder/Fireman Syllabus 2018
APSLPRB AP Police SCT/Warder/Fireman Recruitment 2018
APSLPRB AP Police SCT/Warder/Fireman Job Details 2018– APSLPRB AP Police recruitment details are available here. Use APSLPRB AP Police for SCT/Warder/Fireman jobs. The last date for applying for recruitment of APSLPRB AP Police SCT/Warder/Fireman is 7 Dec 2018. If you want to see the APSLPRB AP Police SCT/Warder/Fireman details then read this post fully. Details are given below. To apply to this job must have 10th/12th. The maximum age limit is 30 years for a SCT/Warder/Fireman job. For this recruitment, you will receive the salary as per government rule. For information related to the concession in fees, you can read the details carefully by visiting the following link. APSLPRB AP Police SCT/Warder/Fireman posts details given below.
Andhra Pradesh State Police Recruitment Board
APSLPRB AP Police SCT/Warder/Fireman Job Details
Exam Date – Update Soon
|Department Name||APSLPRB AP Police|
|Total Number Of Posts||2723|
|Last Date||7 Dec 2018|
APSLPRB AP Police SCT/Warder/Fireman Result & Admit Card Download 2018 – Admit Card & Result to see the official website to use. The official website is given below. Admit card can be download to use the application number. Use the roll number to see the results.
APSLPRB AP Police SCT/Warder/Fireman Admit Card 2018
- Please visit the official website to download the Admit Card.
- Application number will be required. To Download Admit Card
- You can download the Admit Card with the help of application number and date of birth.
- Carefully read the instructions of admit card.
- Admit card print out will be useful for future.
APSLPRB AP Police SCT/Warder/Fireman Result Date 2018
- Examination Result 1-2 months is likely to come in.
- Please visit the official website to see the results.
- Below is the official website.
- Use the roll number to see the result.
- APSLPRB AP Police SCT/Warder/Fireman cut-off marks information will be updated soon
- Result Link Will Be updated soon
APSLPRB AP Police SCT/Warder/Fireman Answer Key 2018
APSLPRB AP Police’s answer key online to download. APSLPRB AP Police ‘s answer key to download visit the official website. APSLPRB AP Police SCT/Warder/Fireman of the all sets and paper answer key download from here. APSLPRB AP Police SCT/Warder/Fireman previous year model & solved papers will be available soon.
How To Apply
- First, you should visit the site of APSLPRB AP Police
- Visit the recruitment section of APSLPRB AP Police.
- Download the details of APSLPRB AP Police recruitment.
- Carefully read all the useful information.
- Be sure to take the last date of application.
- In order to get yourself qualified to apply.
- To apply online, please be sure to follow the terms and conditions.
- To complete the payment process. And to submit your form.
- Do not forget to print out. It will work in the future.
APSLPRB AP Police SCT/Warder/Fireman Syllabus 2018
APSLPRB AP Police exam is available at the site of the official syllabus. We will put on posture information of the syllabus. APSLPRB AP Police 2018 New Syllabus. By APSLPRB AP Police for recruitment, the paper pattern is present below. APSLPRB AP Police exam paper will be online or offline. Do not forget to read the details of the information. There is something in the recruitment examination. Are recruited through direct interviews. Questions will be asked in the exam objective. Minus marking of information is present in details.
|Big Jobs Portal (Huge Opportunity)||Syllabus Portal|
|APSLPRB AP Police SCT/Warder/Fireman Official Notification
|APSLPRB AP Police Official Website||ap.gov.in|
|APSLPRB AP Police SCT/Warder/Fireman Official Details||Download|
|8th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass Govt Jobs|
|Graduate Pass Jobs||PG Pass Govt Jobs|
|Online Mock Test (40+)||Rojgar Samachar Online|
|Exam Syllabus||Model Papers (100+)|